Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Benetton retire une publicité montrant le pape embrassant un imam - Swisscom

Benetton retire une publicité montrant le pape embrassant un imam - Swisscom

At this moment in time this type of publicity is "a coté de la plaque". The kiss is homo and making sure that the value system is misfunctioning or not very different in most places. The photo is more or less provocative but nothing else. In my personal opinion, I feel the visual image in this mediatic age is only visual  ... perhaps more interesting to you than to me. The professional is efficient, but definitely not relating to me anymore. Like the image if you want and buy it, but let me live outside this type of moneyed value system.  Maybe you should engage me for a change in spite of my back problems.

The two last popes were probably related in a kind of platonical complicity relationship of what might be defined as a certain kind of  latent homosexuality.

No comments:

Post a Comment